Kids @ Little School is excited to announce that we are implementing Storypark – a secure, private online space to ensure your child receives the best support possible and that you are involved and up-to-date with your child’s development.
Storypark provides each child with an online community which you (their parent/guardian) own and control who has access to, at no cost, for as long as you wish.
Storypark helps educators, children and families:
- improve understanding of each child’s interests and abilities so they receive even better support
- deepen relationships and strengthen communication
- share videos, photos and text capturing children’s learning and development
- create a portfolio of your child’s learning that travels with your child and can be accessed by you forever
- reinforce experiences and deepen children’s learning
- capture family culture and heritage
- involve the children in their portfolio
- interact quickly and effectively through iPhone, Android and tablets
- create smooth transitions when your child moves from one educator/centre to another.
You can choose to add your own stories or leave comments and feedback for children and our teaching team. You can also choose to share these stories with family members if you wish. We hope that you will invite your extended family so that the children have an authentic audience who are genuinely interested in their learning.
Obviously we have considered the aspects of cybersafety and made sure our teaching team have the knowledge and skills to ensure we are cybersafe. Storypark takes security very seriously. Storypark is not open for anyone to read, it is a password-protected private space for you, your child’s teachers and your family.
Content we add will only be shared with our teachers and the family members you choose to invite. No personal information is shared with any third party.